C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We have a very exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Virtual Reality (VR) & advanced visualisation company. Leading the way in VR development. As one of the strongest brands in their market, a clear and precise development structure is offered for an experienced developer.
Salary: Competitive, excellent benefits
- Develop C++ code for Virtual Reality and Visualization.
- Improve and expand the companies core products and libraries.
- Work with the latest VR and Computer Graphics Hardware.
- A full understanding of C++ programming
- Either, two years of industry experience, or a recent graduate of a software engineering / computer science course
- Familiarity with 3D maths and/or physics is essential.
- Work enthusiastically as part of a team and prove you can meet deadlines.
We expect to see examples of your C++ code which should:
- Be a complete, working program
- Demonstrate a relevant technique or algorithm
- Demonstrate a mastery of C++
- Be your own, best work.
- The ratio of 3rd party code to your own should be low and it should be clearly indicated.
For Employment with our client in the UK you must be either an EU citizen or have unrestricted leave to remain in the UK.
This vacancy is exclusively advertised via the IT / Tech Division of
For more information click APPLY and Upload A Copy Of Your CV.
If you are interested in speaking to one of our IT / Tech Specialists
regarding a potential role for yourself or your company,
please contact our Head Office on 0161 706 0346
or email on email@example.com