REGIONAL PROPERTY VALUER (HOME-BASED)
(Covering the North West)
Salary: £20k to £25k Basic Salary £60k+ OTE Job Status: Permanent and fulltime
As a Property Valuer / marketing advisor you will attend property site visits from our inbound appointment hub, and match the clients motivation and needs to a fast sale solution. You will correctly identify the true value of properties and what price they need to be marketed at to generate sales within one month. Our most successful regional valuers are currently instructing in excess of 50 properties a month.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending 20+ property site visits per week
- Ensuring a high conversion rate from site visit to instruction
- Cross selling of financial services and preferred conveyancing companies
- Intelligently pricing the property to ensure a ‘fast sale’
- After each site visit liaise with head office
- Working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining the standards expected by the company
- Working to targets
What’s in it for you?
Uncapped bonus – limited only by YOU – Are you a sales super star?
– Do you have a proven track record in sales & outstanding current or previous sales numbers or conversion rates?
Then apply now!
About our client
Our client is a fast sale estate agency providing national coverage and having huge success selling the majority of their properties within one month.
They are also a company that is expanding giving opportunity to our staff to progress to managerial positions.
After working with this client for a while now, I have seen the managerial team grow from within – Only one manager within the business was brought in from outside! That is some statement!
If you looking for a company where you can progress and be rewarded for hard-work and you are good at sales and trainable contact us now.
• £20k – £25k Basic Salary
• Open Ended Bonus Structure earning potential over £60k
• Car Allowance Plus Mileage Allowance
• Mobile, Laptop, Digital Camera, Ipad, Sat Nav
• Extra Performance related bonuses paid each month (£500-£1,500+)
This role is for the grafters, who want to make a name for themselves and have a clear career progression path & opportunity. If this role is of interest to you, you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position
* * * IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS & START DATES AVAILABLE * * *
This vacancy is exclusively advertised via the Property Division of
For more information click APPLY and Upload A Copy Of Your CV.
If you are interested in speaking to one of our Property Specialists
regarding a potential role for yourself or your company,
please contact our Head Office on 0161 706 0346
or email on email@example.com