SENIOR C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We have a very exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Virtual Reality (VR) & advanced visualisation company. Leading the way in VR development. As one of the strongest brands in their market, a clear and precise development structure is offered for an experienced developer.
Salary: Competitive, excellent benefits, relocation package available for the right candidate
- Develop advanced C++ code for Virtual Reality and Visualization.
- Improve and expand Virtalis core products and libraries.
- Work with the latest VR and Computer Graphics Hardware.
- Assist the Lead Developer in directing the client’s Software Development Team.
- A deep understanding of C++ programming
- Strong knowledge of maths and/or physics.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of developing 3D interactive software.
- Work enthusiastically as part of a team, show leadership skills and be able to meet tight deadlines.
We expect to see examples of your C++ code which should:
- Be a complete, working program.
- Demonstrate a relevant technique or algorithm.
- Demonstrate a mastery of C++.
- Be your own, best work.
- The ratio of 3rd party code to your own should be low and it should be clearly indicated.
For Employment with our client in the UK you must be either an EU citizen or have unrestricted leave to remain in the UK.
This vacancy is exclusively advertised via the IT / Tech Division of
For more information click APPLY and Upload A Copy Of Your CV.
If you are interested in speaking to one of our IT / Tech Specialists
regarding a potential role for yourself or your company,
please contact our Head Office on 0161 706 0346
or email on email@example.com