Charles Frances Recruitment is exclusively working on behalf of a strong High-Street Estate Agency brand as a
SENIOR FLOATING BRANCH MANAGER – THANET (NORTH EAST KENT AREA)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major High-Street Estate Agency brand covering their successful N.East Kent branches.
Our Client aims to develop their already successful offices also across their whole of the business covering for Branch Managers’ absence. This is a great role to develop your management skills and an influential time to join our client’s business. We are interested in speaking with Senior Sales Negotiators & Branch Managers who are ready for the next step on the career ladder as a Branch Manager or even further.
The Successful Candidate Must be ambitious, with a desire to succeed with a proven ability to achieve performance targets, driving profit, at the same time as showcasing our client’s successful brand & more importantly their reputation.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your teams & will be given autonomy to run your area as your own business.
Your Duties will include:
- Management of the day-to-day running of our client’s offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and service.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and implementation of your personal targets to the branches
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
This is a given but I will spell it out, You will be:
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch as required
- Excellent ability to build rapport with our customers and staff
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with our client
Basic Salary: £30,000 + Car or Car Allowance
On Target Earnings: £55,000 – £60,000
If this opportunity is of interest to you please click APPLY
– otherwise, if this could be of interest to someone you know, Charles Frances Recruitment also offer £500 for a successful referral.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Charles Frances Recruitment has been instructed as a specialist Search & Selection recruitment company for our client dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We are currently working on behalf of a portfolio of Clients with a wide variety of Property vacancies all across the UK.
Utilising over 30 years specialist recruitment experience across Property, Sales, IT & Tech we pride ourselves on offering Executive level recruitment – whatever the vacancy!